2 March 2016

Rose Quartz & Serenity Blue


 Is late and I just got back home but I could not share with you my latest outfit. I took off a few days because I wasn`t feeling so well but I`m back and what could have been more interesting then the 2 colors of the season that everyone is talking about?!
So here is my serenity blue and rose quartz outfit. What do you think?

Wish you all a wonderful night
Kisses, M ♥


I was wearing:
Always a Smile :D
Serenity Blue Coat: Here
White Bow Blouse: Here
Rose Quartz Skirt: Here
Bag: Similar Here
Heels: Here

















9 comments:

  1. wow I am delighted with your styling;)
    you look gorgeous;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it`s all about the colors I think ♥
      Thank you sweetheart

      Delete
  2. Perfect combo! You look stunning! pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice skirt and i love blue color. The young lady looking beautiful with the dress. Thanks for sharing.

    deep etching service
    background removing service
    immage enhancement service
    color correctoin service

    ReplyDelete
  4. now this is without Adblock Plus so you wantto use and and blocking program if you want tofocus a little better on Brainiex that will be helpful I have not hadissues with saving things to pocket from through I will when I'm using a botplus so let's say I click on this one righthere and I want to save .

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/brainiex/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)